FAB 2017 Awards Finalists
FAB is delighted to announce the finalists for the FAB 2017 Awards. Thank you to everyone that took the time to enter; the standard of entries this year was exceptionally high and we received a record number of entries.
Our judges, Neil Bentley (Chief Executive at Worldskills UK), Paul Warner (Director of Research and Development at AELP) and Julia Wright (National Director at Campaign for Learning) are busily scruitinising the entries of the finalists and we look forward to announcing the winners at the FAB Awards on 19 October.
If you haven’t yet booked your place at the FAB 2017 Conference, Awards and Exhibition then please make sure that you do soon, as the Awards sold out last year.
Congratulations to all our finalists.
- Aim Awards
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- Agored Cymru - Level 4 Diploma in Data Analytics
- Ascentis - Level 1 Award in Understanding British Values
- ILM - Level 3 Diploma for Managers
- Open Awards - Level 2 Awards in Skills for Teaching Independent Travel Training
- SFEDI Awards - Passport to Enterprise and Employment
- ABE - ABE Portal
- NEBOSH - Qualification Development Team
- Sports Leaders UK - Relationship Management Team
- VTCT - Qualifications and Assessment Team
- Nigel Barraclough - Qualsafe Awards
- Terry Fennell - FDQ
- Julie Hyde- CACHE/NCFE
- Jenny Newton - Open Awards
- Kelly Venter -Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- Digital Assess – CompareAssess
- IMI - MOT Testers
- The London Institute of Banking & Finance - Qualification: Lessons in Financial Education
- World Chefs and City & Guilds - Digital Credentialing
- YMCA - Y-Mark: A revolution in marking
Process for judging the Awards
There are two steps in the process for appointing a winner for each category. All entries go through a sifting process to agree the finalists. The entries from the finalists are then considered by our panel of judges. The decision made by the judges is final.
The winners for each category will be announced at the FAB Awards on 19 October 2017 and will be presented with an Award. Photos will be taken at the event and we will undertake PR activity with the winners following the conference.
The FAB 2016 Award winners were:
Awarding Organisation of the Year (Sponsored by Cirrus Assessment)
Chartered Management Institute
Institute of Directors Professional Standards Team
Qualification of the Year (Sponsored by PSI)
AIM Awards Level 3 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Games, Animation and VFX Skills
Individual Contribution of the Year (Sponsored by Gordon Associates)
Paul Morrison, Quality Manager TQUK
Innovation of the Year (Sponsored by British Council)
YMCA Awards Online Learning Games, YMCA Awards