FAB Training Course: An introduction to developing vocational qualifications
This course is designed to provide an introduction to the building blocks and approach to developing vocational qualifications. The course will include both trainer input and hands on exercises for delegates to practise specification and sample assessment material development.
The course is suitable for those staff within awarding organisation who are new to developing qualifications or who would like to update their knowledge. It will also be suitable for those members of staff who work in other teams within awarding organisations, such as assessment or administration, who would like to know more about the work their colleagues do to develop qualifications.
The training will help delegates to:
- Understand the purpose of a qualification
- Understand how to shape a qualification
- Practise developing a qualification specification
- Identify suitable assessment methods and sample assessment material
- How to level a qualification and estimate GLH and TQT values
Tutor: Denise Edens
Price: Members - £305 plus VAT (log in for discount to be applied)
Non Members - £405 plus VAT
Number of delegates: 15
27-09-2017 10:15 am
Event End Date
27-09-2017 4:30 pm