FAB has over 110 full members and an increasing number of associate members.
If you work for an organisation that is already a member of FAB then you are eligible to receive the benefits of membership. For details email email@example.com.
- Receive information, advice and guidance on the current issues affecting vocational qualification provision.
- A reliable and timely source of information, through the FAB Weekly Update and email updates.
- Access to a range of information through the members section of the FAB website.
- Attend free meetings and events that will keep you up to date with the latest developments (we may charge a small fee for some events).
- Your interests will be represented at meetings we attend with the regulators and other stakeholders.
- A forum through which to raise any issues and concerns you may have.
- To be represented in our responses to key consultations and advice and support to help you prepare your own responses.
Download the FAB membership leaflet.
See what our current members had to say about FAB in the 2012-13 membership survey: highlights of FAB membership survey. Members can access the full report from the membership survey: summary of FAB membership survey.